The purpose for which the Conference is formed is:
- To arouse and maintain an interest in safety and in accident prevention, and to encourage the adoption and institution of safety methods by all persons, corporations, and other organizations.
- To guide and educate the public in the prevention of accidents.
- To aid businesses and government in organizing safety programs for their employees and to train management with safety responsibilities.
- To guide and assist the Governor, the Legislature, and other public officials in meeting national and state safety needs.
- To recognize outstanding achievements which prevent personal and economic loss from accidents.
- To plan, organize and present programs on safety and health and related issues of general interest to industry, the home, and public safety.
This is the largest conference of its kind on the East Coast. Many networking opportunities with safety professionals and awesome vendors! Please join us in the name of safety!