The purpose for which the Conference is formed is:
- To arouse and maintain an interest in safety and in accident prevention, and to encourage the adoption and institution of safety methods by all persons, corporations, and other organizations.
- To guide and educate the public in the prevention of accidents.
- To aid businesses and government in organizing safety programs for their employees and to train management with safety responsibilities.
- To guide and assist the Governor, the Legislature, and other public officials in meeting national and state safety needs.
- To recognize outstanding achievements which prevent personal and economic loss from accidents.
- To plan, organize and present programs on safety and health and related issues of general interest to industry, the home, and public safety.
This is the largest conference of